Saturday, July 4, 2009

Of Broken Arms Pt. II

I'll begin with the explanation. I was not at TVR the week that it happened, but at a Group Workcamp in Lexington, NC, which is supposedly the barbecue capital, but the general consensus of the group was that good ole SC barbecue is easily better. The town did feature a number of cast iron pigs, in different poses and painted, which was quite entertaining.

Well, on Thursday afternoon of the week, I was playing a game of Ultimate Frisbee with some people from the camp and from my youth group. Maybe 15 minutes into us playing, I collided with my brother as we were both going for a pass. Here is a basic diagram of what happened, with a few adjustments:



As you can see, I was running one way and my brother was running in the other direction, in the air after a jump. Unfortunately, my arm was between us when I was unable to move out of the way. And because I was only wearing a shield on my right arm, just like the picture, well:

Boom pop crack wallakazaam. You saw the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment