Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Of Christian Excellence In Frisbee

Say what you will, Jon Acuff knows how to blog. He linked back to this post about how Christians are notoriously good at disc-based sports:
"I can't prove this, but I think Christians might be better at frisbee than non-Christians. I know that doesn't sound very scientific, but it feels right. Roughly 94% of the Christians I know can really throw the Frisbee well. They're good at ultimate frisbee, can play disc golf, and can even throw a pretty accurate flick or sidearm if you will. The Christians that can't throw the frisbee? Probably backsliding."
I can agree. There are very few Christians I know who actually dislike tossing a frisbee around, and while not all of them are Carleton College's UPA team or Nate Doss, they often know their way around a frisbee.

Are Christians, as a group, good at frisbee?

No comments:

Post a Comment