Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mousepoint Tracker


This is a picture of the path my mouse took while I was writing an annotated bibliography this past weekend. (Which, I might add, was one of the worst experiences of my scholastic career).

The lines represent wherever my mouse went, and the dots are wherever it stopped. The bigger the dot, the longer it rested there. A few of those big ones were restroom breaks. And another was when I went downstairs to make a few copies.

It is pretty interesting to see all the points you hit. I did it at work the other day and by far the highest traffic was along the tabs bar in Firefox.

If you want to give it a go, then right click this link and "save target as." Wherever you want. The picture file will save in the same folder you put the above file.

[Tip o' the Hat to Brandon Oxendine and Ryan Hollingsworth]

No comments:

Post a Comment