Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I Had Hanson Hair

If you had trouble believing that I had hair comparable to Hanson like I claimed yesterday, then here is the proof.

I have no regrets. Except for maybe that first one. Ouch.

What was I thinking? A spear, really?
The tie-dye and blue camouflage I can understand,
but that spear is just ridiculous.


Science fair + Hawaiian shirt = FTW.


"The gang" in middle school and a nice side view of those glorious golden locks.


With Sheila back in the day.


Right before I cut it, it was long enough to put into a ponytail. I kinda miss it. Just a tad.

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty epic! My favorite is the science fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok....the first picture.....i'm pretty sure is the epitome of geek. I'm sorry, but that is hilarious! And it's not even the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have that African spearhead now just don't have the stick y'all attached them to.
    You have given me hope that Trey will 'outgrow' his long hair days. :-)

    ReplyDelete