Monday, May 10, 2010

My Recent Absence

I don't know why I feel obligated to tell you this, but, as you may have noticed, I have not been blogging for about the past 1.5 weeks. Not that you care, I mean, I obviously did not feel obligated enough to update with anything.

Here is an update, however: I will be gone for another week, I am leaving at 6:30 this morning for RUF's Summer Conference in Panama City, Florida. It will be great fun, I suppose. When I get back I plan to start back up blogging with some notes from the various seminars and sermons I hear while I am there.

Well, see you on the other side.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you're returning soon. I can't watch "Float On" one more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sad that I could not attend Summer Conference. Hopefully you're having a great time with God and the wildly exciting group that is RUF.

    ReplyDelete