Saturday, January 24, 2009

Title & Intentions

I am struggling with what to title this blog. When I first decided to create it, Let Us Love and Sing and Wonder, the title of the famed him, immediately lept to my mind as an excellent title. As a begun to think about it more, a few other choices came up:
Each of these, along with Let Us Love and Sing and Wonder, and several other Biblical references, quotes, and other phrases have been toying with my mind, each saying "Pick me! Pick me!" I am quite unsure of which direction to go.

I feel as though a good way to begin undertaking a blog would be to go back and transfer some old posts from Facebook? Especially since I am looking to get off of their, I could just transfer everything over to this...I think I'm at least going to go back and put a bunch of my old poems on here....well, I've already begun doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment