Friday, January 15, 2010

The Tonight Show Controversy


In case you were wondering, or you were preparing to amass the battle lines. As Paste Magazine pointed out, I don't think there really is an "I'm with NBC crowd."

I do understand how NBC probably invest a good bit of money in Leno, but that doesn't make canning Conan a smart move.

Personally, from what I've seen, more entertainers and more people are leaning for the O'Brien side of things. He just seems more collected about the whole ordeal, more tactful, and, what really counts when it comes to entertainment, funnier.

2 comments:

  1. Craig Ferguson on CBS is much funnier than any of the rest. I have never had to pause Jay or Dave in order to stop laughing but that happens on a regular basis with Craig. Plus his interviews are by far the most interesting (as long as you don't really want to know anything about the actor's current movie or book).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen some clips of him and he is pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete