Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Know

Sort of along the lines of my last post, I was told tonight that I know what I need to do, and that I know what I need to do better and more often and clearer than most people do. And yet, I fail to do it, or I choose to do just the opposite, or I just chilax and don't take any initiative on it. I know I'm being really daggum ambiguous right now, so I apologize for that.

Take the example of sin: I'm like the daggum foolish son that Soloman is speaking to in Proverbs. "STAY FRIGGIN' AWAY FROM THE FRIGGIN' HARLOT'S FRIGGIN' HOUSE. DON'T EVEN GO NEAR HER STREET, DON'T WALK BY IT."

The street isn't even that good when compared to the path God has set apart for me.

1 comment:

  1. Paul was in the same boat, Rom 7. The solution is founded less on what you do and more on beholding the glory of Christ.

    ReplyDelete