Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Small Part of the Body

You know how sometimes the Holy Spirit will speak to us and tell us to say something to someone that will speak to them where they're at in their life right now, with a positive impact, because it was just what they need to hear.?

Well, I think that I have the ability to say something to someone that will speak to them where they're at in their life right now, and effectively hurt them because whatever I said was just the right stupid thing they didn't need to hear.

I like to think of myself as a very quick witted, funny guy.

Well tonight, my quick wit got me into a not so fun situation where I hurt someone I care deeply for. Yeah, go ahead and slap me please.

"How great a forest is set ablaze by such a small fire! And the tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness." [James 3:5-6]

No comments:

Post a Comment