Monday, April 20, 2009

Dry Bones Becoming As Flesh

I saw this picture on John Hendrix's blog. He is an amazing illustrator. I don't care if you don't really care for art, you should definitely check out his blog.



I've always been intrigued by this particular passage of scripture. It's one of those ones that I'd cite in reference to the fact that we've lost a sense of wonder at what God can and will do.

I'm almost positive it's symbolic (even though no one has really figured out Ezekiel), which, for someone who often feels like a skeleton of a man, is very heartening news.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture. And I agree, it's amazing the power that God has. Though Ezekial had a vision, on the day Christ returns, I think there's gonna be a lot of dry bones rising up and dancing and dancing until all our sinews, and so on our back in place!

    ReplyDelete