Sunday, May 24, 2009

Of Aces

I know only about half of you care, but I just had to put it down somewhere that today, the 24 of May, in the year of our Lord 2009, I successfully completed a disc golf hole in one (1) shot.

That's right, son! I got a hole-in-one! I was playing Park Circle down here in Chucktown with my pastor, his son, my brother and another friend, so there were witnesses. It was only a 248 foot hole, but still...

I was dang excited too, I always thought it was a little silly when people got so pumped after an ace, but I must say that when you do ace a hole, it's an adrenaline rush. My throat was already hurting, but I think I threw my voice out from screaming "YEAH! YES!" at the top of my lungs several times.

Park Circle Hole #15, aced.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats TJ! i know that is a huge deal...it felt awesome when i got a hole n one in putt putt, so i understand! I can almost picture your reaction! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, mostly I love how you felt the need to clarify "one" with the actual numeral following in parentheses...very much a teacher move. I approve. :P And congrats!

    always,
    Allie
    John 8:32

    ReplyDelete