Monday, November 23, 2009

Auto Complete Me

I've come to realize that a good bit of this blog is dedicated to the awareness of internet hilarities. That is, I use the blog very often to just share things I find on the internet and think are hilarious. This is one such thing.

Autocomplete Me is a website dedicated to odd auto complete suggestions in the Google. These things are seriously funny, else I would not be sharing them with you. Some responses that got me guffawing:
  • do midgets have night vision
  • if i ate myself would i become twice as big or disappear completely
  • why can't i own a canadian
  • help a bear is eating me
Granted, most of these were not the first suggestion available, but still. "Wha!?" Was my reaction (amid suppressed chuckling) at seeing most of what was there.

I do find it interesting that these types of websites, that share some funny, strange, or odd internet occurrence, are becoming more and more widespread in their implementation. Another I've come across: Jerks In Your Area (Craigslist posts).

[Tip o'the Hat to Tyler Stanton]

No comments:

Post a Comment