Monday, November 2, 2009

Back In The Day

So, you may think I'm an awesome person for doing this, or you may think it's a little strange, but I write my Grandma Schley. My Dad's Mom. I write her letters. And she sends me cards, WalMart giftcards and now...pictures:

First off, here is my Grandma with me, back in the day. You can't see it, but I'm actually wearing some old school, little-man, red Chuck Taylor Converse All-Stars. Ballin'



Then there's me with the paps. He looks young, to me at least. But then again, he hasn't changed too much. Just more facial hair and more glasses.



Now in this one I look dang professional. I wish I had a bangin' bowtie-and-suspenders combo to wear nowadays.



Those of you who have hung out with me a bit probably have seen this face before. As you can see, I have been a slave to fashion since birth:



Then there's the typical cute smile that could mean anything from "What you're doing is funny." to "You've got a surprise waiting in my pants."

No comments:

Post a Comment