Thursday, November 26, 2009

Día De Los Gracías

I figured that I should do the obligatory Thanksgiving Day post. I have my thoughts about Thanksgiving, which I will share soon. But for now, things I am thankful for:
  • A Love That Will Not Let Me Go--'nuff said.
  • Truth--all truth is God's truth. I've come to realize that the truth is key to all aspects of life. (John 8:32).
  • Friends--what can I say: You are who you surround yourself with. If that's the case, then I am awesome.
  • Art--From poetry to literature to painting to graphic design, it's fun stuff. Go figure that my major is English Literature & Language, right?
  • RUF--really has been a life saver for me at Winthrop.
And then, on the less profound side:
  • Disc-Based Games--who cares if I broke my arm playing Ultimate Frisbee? I love me some disc golf.
  • Google--From Blogger to Reader, to Docs, to especially G-mail. They do awesome stuff, and it's all super-integrated. Too bad they're looking to take over every aspect of our electronic lives.
  • The recent resurgence of all things comics--Mostly the movies, even though a lot of them have sucked. Marvel celebrated it's 70th anniversary this year. While I like me some DC, I am pretty stoked about most things "comical."


No comments:

Post a Comment