Monday, March 1, 2010

I Made This (For You)


It is an upgraded version of one that I tried a while back. Which one do you think is better?

Before, I said "It is supposed to be a heart, a semi-nerdy way of illustrating affection." I would like to add that it is finding affection in the ordinary.

When you care about something or for someone (definitely when you care for someone, it's like a drug, a comparison that I'm sure has been made before) it seems to me that you find all manner of things in your everyday experience that adds new meaning, new insight, or new expression to your affection.

It is true when I care for a person/when they care for me, or when I find myself particularly aware of my love for God, or his love for me.

Do you become more aware of illustrations of affection when you have an object of affection?

No comments:

Post a Comment