Thursday, March 11, 2010

XP (Experience Points)

No, not like your favorite video game, or that other one. I'm talking about real life here, yo.

On the one hand, I really really want to be independent and figure things out on my own, (legal documents/taxes, for example), but I will for the time being bow out to my parents' experience in the matter...they've been dealing with the government a lot longer than I have.

I think that is why I call my parents when it comes to decisions about school, jobs, et cetera. Most of the time, they end up just saying "you'll figure it out," or "do what you want," it's just nice to have someone who has dealt with a lot of it tell you that you will be able to make good decisions.

In short, it is nice to have a wealth of experience backing up my lack thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment