Monday, March 8, 2010

Twitter (A Reconsideration)

Long story short, although not 140 characters short, I've joined Twitter. @mrtimothyjohn if you want to follow me. My justifications for this are severalfold:
  • I can update from anywhere, which is nice whenever a thought strikes me. Even in class.
  • It's a place to dump thoughts that aren't quite long enough for this particular venue of communication (my blog).
  • It's a practice of weening thoughts down to the 140 character maximum. Which is good poetic technique.
The funny thing is I'm wasting a day's post on this blog on something all 7 of you mayhaps don't care about.

What do you think? Are you pro or anti-Twitter, or neither? If you do have a Twitter, hit me up.

2 comments:

  1. I was pro-twitter.....then once i realized that the only text messages I got were from twitter, i became anti-twitter so I cut off my phone updates. But now that you will be tweeting, I will cut on phone updates for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he...glad I could do that for ya.

    ReplyDelete