Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Three Things That Make Me Laugh

More specifically, three webcomics. These three are part of a select few of webcomics that make me laugh almost every comic. And they each post at least three times a week.

Here, I am giving you something else to distract you:

1. Toothpaste For Dinner--updated daily, simple art, sarcastic and random humor:


Also this and this.

2. Strangegods--updated three times a week, featuring good jokes and a groundhog:


3. Wondermark--another three day a week webcomic, this one has old-timey illustration style while focusing on much more timely issues (see below) and featuring some fantastic creatures:



Tell me what you think!

Also, are there any webcomics or webcomicesque things you subscribe to?

2 comments:

  1. Diesel Sweeties - I think I like that comic more for the t-shirts it inspires than the actual comic strips.

    Max vs. Max - The obligatory Christian webcomic that I subscribe to, I guess. It helps that it's actually pretty darn funny.

    Hark, a vagrant - I don't always understand it, but I still like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I subscribe to Max vs. Max...and thanks to your recommendation, I just subscribed to Hark, a vagrant. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete