Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Of Pterodactyls

I don't know quite what it is, and I'm not the only one, but a Pterodactyl is one of the coolest dinosaurs, especially to impersonate. Maybe it's because I can do the pterodactyl screech super well.

Maybe it's because a beast that could come flying out of the air and pick up a small human for lunch is, well, beast. Or boss. Or both. Alliteration FTW. Anyhow, I have found myself in a pterodactyl mood recently. And while others may disagree, I can't say it's a bad thing. On Sunday night there were two occasions I screamed "PTERODACTYL ATTACK!" and jumped on a high schooler at youth group. Win.

Also, observe:


I am not saying that if I could evolve Pokéman style into a pterodactyl hybrid, I would. But I'm also not saying it would be an easy decision not to.

I think we can agree that the pterodactyl is one of the greatest animals ever. Next to of course, the Piranhamoose.

As a closer, I'd like to share this link with you. Be warned, it is from the Oatmeal and is definitely inappropriate. But it is dang funny and features the love child of a bear and pterodactyl--that's right--a bearodactyl. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment